How To install and Activate ESPN on Roku – espn.com/activate
ESPN application viewers have access to all ESPN network, live events, and shows including all the available content only after subscribing to the channel. ESPN app is available on Roku device which comes along with some minimal charge. At times customers face the problem with troubleshooting fo installation or activation of the ESPN application. In this condition, we will offer you with complete support along with the instructions for how to add ESPN on your Roku device channel list and to get it activated to stream live broadcasts.you can activate to visit espn.com/activate.
Verifying your device compatibility For ESPN APP
ESPN application for Roku device is leveler in three phases
- Live to the stream of every ESPN networks and on-demand access to all the episode of your favorite and popular ESPN shows. These are only available after the subscription.
- You can easily subscribe to ESPN services and gain u unlimited access to full episodes.
- Customers who have not to subscribe to ESPN+ services or to pay for the TV series.
How to install ESPN app on Roku device
If you have not installed ESPN application on your device then, it is must that you need to. So you can have access to all ESPN sports channels that you want to watch.you can activate through visit espn.com/activate.
For easy installation there are two definitive ways:
- Installation via Roku device
- Through computer or smartphone device
Installation via Roku device:
- You can opt for the channels you want on the home screen of the Roku.
- Search for ESPN via browsing through the sports category.
- Faster way or another way is to directly search for it.
- Find and select the search option via home screen and write ESPN and hit the ok button.
- ESPN will be added to your device and the channels will appear at the end.
If you are having trouble installing you can directly call the Roku technical support number and we will guide you through the procedure and make sure it will be up and running in no time. As we are available 24×7 for your support.you can also try through espn.com/activate.
Activation ESPN or ESPN+ on Roku Device
Activating ESPN after the installation on your Roku device
- Locate and open you ESPN channel on the Roku
- Then from the channel homepage locate the gear icon in the menu bar, which you can find at the top of the screen and click ok. No, you are navigated to the setting menu of the channel.
- If you have already subscribed to Pay-TV service, in that case you can select providers account and activate live TV. You must write down the activation code on a piece of paper. Just keep in mind that the code is valid for few mins only.
- Now quickly navigate to the activation page from your smart device or desktop.
- There you can enter the activation code and click on continue.
- Then on the screen provider option, you can select your cable, satellite or streaming TV service.
- Now you are good to go and can sign in with your provider’s credentials.
If you are not able to follow the steps, as they can be complicated and time-consuming sometimes. You can directly contact at the Roku technical support number and can address your query. We will be happy to assist you. Make sure when you call the Roku technical support number you must be ready with your device or nearby. So that our Roku device technicians can guide you through it.
Roku technical support number is available 24×7 and is completely free when under warranty. If you have any hardware issue and is out of warranty there could be a minimal charge involved.