How to setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extenders
Netgear Extender is usually needed when Netgear router Wi-Fi signal cannot reach some places at our home or office. When Netgear Extender setup Wi-Fi signal spread wide and provides better Wi-Fi connectivity.
Here are some few steps to setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender setup manually
- .Connect your Netgear Wi-Fi Extender to your computer.
- Open your internet browser (Microsoft Edge, Google chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) on the top url search bar type in mywifiext.net and hit enter from your computer keyboard (This page is Netgear router Wi-Fi Extender default login page)
- Once the page loads up, it may ask you to enter username and password.
- If you do have yet, you can just create it.
- After you login, you will get the option to choose router network.
- Enter the Passcode that you get and click continue button.
Wait for few minutes, when the Netgear Wi-Fi Extender setup is completed, you will see four green lights on your Netgear router Wi-Fi Extender.
In case, you think that you can’t follow the above steps or have any issue to setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender contact us at FIx My issue or call our Netgear customer support toll free number to get help from our support professional team. They will guide you and help you to complete setting up your Netgear Extender Wi-Fi and also share you some effective tips to improve your Netgear router Wi-Fi Extender service.
Why should Contact Fix My issue Netgear Customer Support Number
Fix My issue is a third party technical customer support company which provides tech support for most famous brand like Netgear , D-link. you can call us fix my issue on Netgear customer support number +1-833-338-2444 and ask for Netgear router expert and they will give you support and solve Netgear extender issue.